UPDATE: The winner of the Year of Beer is Chris Whitten! You can see more on the announcement here.
BentSpoke Brewing Co is offering the public the chance to win a year of beer!
Throughout the summer we’ll be inviting the public to buy a case of beer, email us the receipt to prove purchase, and in 25 words or less tell us what they would do with a year of beer.
The best entry between now and the end of January 2018 will win a year of beer! (a case of beer per week for 52 weeks).
In addition, while we wait for the winner of the overall competition, we’ll be looking for social media photographs all through the summer.
Post a photo involving a BentSpoke product to Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter, tag our relevant social media account, and include the hashtag #yearofbeer . The best entry each week will win a case of BentSpoke beer.
There’s a lot for beer lovers to be excited about and we’re looking forward to everyone’s entry as the competition gets started on December 1 2017 and runs to January 31 2018.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
“THIS IS A GAME OF SKILL”
- 1. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram.
2. All responsibility for, benefit from and management of this promotion rests solely with BentSpoke Brewing Co. (BentSpoke) ABN 82 158 557 272, 38 Mort St, Braddon, Canberra, ACT 2612.
3. By submitting entries and photos, you are granting permission for these images to be used by BentSpoke (including in future promotions).
4. Entry is open to Australian and international persons aged 18 years and over.
5. Employees, immediate family members of employees, and employees of any company associated with BentSpoke are ineligible to win prizes, but are encouraged to participate.
6. The competition commences on 1 December 2017 at 12:01am and entries must be submitted no later than midnight on 31 January 2018.
Year of beer
8. To be eligible for the year of beer prize, entrants are required to submit a photograph of a receipt for a 24 pack (case) of BentSpoke beer and explain in 25 words or less what they would do with a year of beer. The receipt must be complete in the photo and include the date of purchase and receipt number. Redaction of personal data is allowed.
9. Entries should be via email and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org .
10. The email should include:
Subject: Year of Beer
Text: Why you should win in 25 words or less.
Attachment: legible photograph of receipt (receipt numbers that cannot be read will be ineligible)
11. Multiple entries are encouraged, but a new case of beer must be purchased for each entry and the photo of the relevant receipt must be attached to the entry email as proof of purchase.
12. Every week of the year of beer promotion a case of beer will be awarded to an entrant who posts the most engaging photograph of a BentSpoke branded product to social media. Entries should tag BentSpoke’s relevant social media account and include the hashtag #yearofbeer
13. Eligible social media are: Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter .
14. Entrants for the weekly prize must be older than 18 years.
Prizes and Winning
Year of beer
15. The winning Year of Beer entries will be announced at noon on 2 February 2018.
16. The prize is 52 cases of BentSpoke beer to be collected weekly (1 per week) from a participating liquor store convenient to the winner.
17. Winners will be notified by the email they entered with on the day of selection. The winner will have their details published on the BentSpoke website and on Facebook and Instagram.
18. If the prize is unclaimed or un-awarded, a runner up will be selected on 17 February 2018.
19. If a winner is selected, yet deemed ineligible because of not meeting conditions as per the Terms and Conditions, a runner up will be selected on 17 February 2018 at the same time and place.
20. The weekly prize will announced at noon every Tuesday from 5 December 2017 and finishing on Tuesday 6 February