BentSpoke ???CAN you click it???? photo competition
Click the cans for your chance to win beer! Take a photo of a BentSpoke can at your favourite scenic beer drinking spot and post it to us on either Facebook or Instagram. There will be three categories: ACT, Australia wide, and International.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
???THIS IS A GAME OF SKILL???
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram.
- All responsibility for, benefit from and management of this promotion rests solely with BentSpoke Brewing Co. (BentSpoke) ABN 82 158 557 272 38 Mort St, Braddon, Canberra, ACT 2612.
- By submitting photos, you are granting permission for these images to be used by BentSpoke (including in future promotions).
- Entry is open to Australian and international persons aged 18 years and over.
- Employees, immediate family members of employees, employees of any company associated with BentSpoke are ineligible to win prizes, but are encouraged to participate.
- The competition commences on 18 January at 4pm and entries must be submitted no later than midnight on 31 January.
- To be eligible, entrants are required to submit a photo featuring a can of Bentspoke beer in a photographic setting to either:
- the BentSpoke Facebook Page (as a comment or post on the timeline); or
- Instagram with the hashtag #canyouclickit .
Prizes and Winning
- The winning photos will be selected at 12 noon on Friday 3 February 2017.
- There are three categories:
- Canberra and the ACT: one 24 can carton of both the Crankshaft and Barley Griffin Beers to be delivered within the ACT;
- Australia wide: one 24 can carton of both the Crankshaft and Barley Griffin Beers to be delivered within Australia;
- International: A BentSpoke T-shirt of the winner???s choice mailed to their location
- Winners will be notified by Facebook or Instagram message, depending on their mode of submission, on the day of selection. The winners will have their details published on the BentSpoke website and on Facebook and Instagram.
- If there are any unclaimed or un-awarded prizes, a runner up will be selected on 17 February 2017.
- If a winner is selected, yet deemed ineligible because of not meeting conditions as per the Terms and Conditions, a runner up will be selected on 17 February 2017 at the same time and place.