BentSpoke events around and about in July
July is shaping up as a busy month for BentSpoke aside from coming into the pub at Braddon here's a listing of events you can come get some great beer at:
- Mid-Winter Nights @ Questacon. From 6-9 July 5.30pm-9pm we'll be at this celebration of winter with tasty food, stargazing, winter crafts and science shows in addition to Questacon's eight action-packed galleries. More details at questacon.edu.au.
- World Curry Festival on City Walk. From 7-9 July between between 11am and 10pm. Vendors from all over will be gathering in the the city to showcase their dishes, with over 30 stalls bringing flavours from India, Laos, Thailand, Sri Lanka, Philippines and more. More details at Facebook.com.
- Zoo Brew Festival and Degustation beer dinner. A beer festival in the world famous Taronga Zoo! The dinner is on 21 July and the festival sessions are over 22 and 23 July. More details at: facebook.com.
- BentSpoke tap takeover at Ostani in the Garden Bar. 28 July from 5pm to 7pm. A night of BentSpoke Brews in Barton. Venue information at ostani.com.au
- Farm Gate Markets @ Pialligo Estate. 30 July, 10am-4pm. Join us on the main paddock for a Sunday full of market stalls and activities. It will be a showcase of local vendors and Pialligo Estate produce. Gumboots are recommended as they???ll be plenty to explore. More information on facebook.com