Join us at the BrewPub Monday the 25th of April for Anzac Day breakfast. We will have the dawn service broadcast on screen from 6am, along with breakfast menu options and coffee from 6am. Both Sides Of The Ditch, our limited release brew in honour of Anzac Day, is a 50/50 Australian and New Zealand hopped Pilsner will be on tap. $1 from every pint on the menu sold on the day will be donated to Soldier On. Regular menu will be available from 11am onwards.
Full breakfast menu available, options below:
- Baked beans on toasted sourdough w/ wilted spinach, fetta, bacon and fried egg
- Vegetable breakfast curry of sweet potato, cauliflower and carrot w/ poached egg, yoghurt, tortilla
- Sprocket cured Atlantic salmon w/ brioche, asparagus, peas, poached egg, parmesan custard and snow pea tendrils
- Chia seed and coconut pudding w/ banana, blueberries, toasted pecans and cluster 8 drunken figs and syrup.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.